Thursday, December 24, 2009

Aussie shampoo reviews?

to anyone that has tried/used any of the aussie hair care products, what is your opinion on them and please be specific about your likes/dislikes. also names of products would be great.


thanks! :)Aussie shampoo reviews?
I use Aussie ';Catch The Wave'; I love it, it works the best and it's amazing it has natural australian ingredients so it's like organic and it smells so good I love it there's nothing that I don't like about it definitely recommend you try it if you haven't I hope this helps :)Aussie shampoo reviews?
They smell gorgeous!


They also make your hair really soft! :)





I currently use Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner at least once a week and it leaves my hair in great condition!


I have used the shampoo %26amp; conditioners before and they are also really good :D They definitely smell lovely :) %26amp; the scent lasts! I definitely recommend the deep conditioner!
i used the shampoo and conditioner. it was the one that hydrates. it worked very well. it make my hair very soft and got the tangles out. nothing amazing but defff betterr than a lot of other shampoos i have usedd. hope i helped!
love it all the smell is great
  • cash loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment