Saturday, December 19, 2009

What are the top ten shampoos and conditioners?

That contain panthenol silk proteins, animal ,human or vegetable proteins or placenta?What are the top ten shampoos and conditioners?
I'm not sure what the ingredients are but I have 2 co-workers who swear by Garnier Nutriesse. I noticed that their hair has been really shiny and more smooth so I asked them what they've been putting in their hair and they both switched to this shampoo and conditioner several months ago. They no longer put hair spray or any other products in their hair. They just blow dry and go. I noticed a very nice improvement in their hair and I'll be switching my shampoo and conditioner as a result.What are the top ten shampoos and conditioners?
not sure about all that but I love biologe
i dunno but i like pantene smoothing
Well a shampoo and conditioner brand that has all those things is called Sunsilk, and they come in a heap of vierity of suitable types for different people. really cheap. and is good for hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment