Saturday, December 19, 2009

Loreal professional shampoo review?

I m 26 yr old female suffering from severe hair fall. I m very very depressed.feel like doing suicide. Tried almost everthing. Now adays I m using dove hair fall shampoo but My hair becomes oily on the second day itself and again starts falling.


Has anybody used Loreal professional shampoo in India. Please tell me,if its gud...Loreal professional shampoo review?
have you tried the Segals Solutions program. Surely not, else you won't be asking this question. Unmatched brilliance - can't be compared with any other brand in India. Segals is now available in India. This will get you ultimate relief and you won't have to look here and there after this. It stops hairloss completely in about 2-2.5 monthsLoreal professional shampoo review?
see a dr


stop washing your hair everyday wash it no more than once a week since it falling out try using some baby shampoo since it gentler
no idea

No comments:

Post a Comment