Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best cheap, middle,expensive shampoo&conditioners out there what top three do u love?

Cheap- Tresemme


Middle- I guess it depends what you mean by middle but Pantene and John Frieda


Expensive- Everything at those uber expensive hair salons! To choose one I'll say Frederic Fekkai





I really like Tresemme for the price. From there I usually just buy Herbal Essences or Pantene ProV (some fancy type) just to make sure my hair doesn't become dull. Usually the difference between cheap and expensive is not nearly enough for the money.What is the best cheap, middle,expensive shampoo%26amp;conditioners out there what top three do u love?
the hairpy sunsilk stuff works the best and it has sparkles in it. it really makes your hair shineyWhat is the best cheap, middle,expensive shampoo%26amp;conditioners out there what top three do u love?
Suave Professionals or Victoria's Secret shampoos and conditioners.
1.herbal essences [has the best scents as well]


2.garnier fructis


3.pantene prov
Forget those brands you get at the grocery store. I recommend professional brands. The best by far is nexxus. Read the bottles to find the one that best suits your hair type. Rusk has nice shampoos/conditioners and they have wonderful scents. Redken has great color protector shampoos. Professional brands have much less water in them so you use less. You end up spending only a little more than the cheap brands.
I know nothing about the cheap stuff. My favs are


1. Biologe.. I ALWAYS have this in my shower


2. Redken


3. Some Paul Mitchell, not all of it thou.
Herbal Essences


Garnier Fructis


Bed Head
John Frieda !! trust me I have tried everything from the one dollar ones to the 25 a bottle !! This is the only thing that worked on my curly, frizzy hair
i like pantene because it makes my hair shiny and look nice. It's pretty cheap i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment