Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is a really top quality non conditioning shampoo?

I have really short wash and go hair. Sometimes I use 'product' in it for some extra shape. All the good shampoos on the market have so much added to them to make your hair shine and be soft and managable that after awhile my hair gets weighted down from all the 'extras'. I need a shampoo that will give me just some good clean fluff. I have great soft soft soft hair, but I need to wash some of the conditioners out. I shampoo every day and I need some bounce, not weight in my shampoo.What is a really top quality non conditioning shampoo?
believe this or not, 'PRELL' that's the one to get. it smells good and it doesn't have any conditioning. it will give your hair body too. take it from a hairdresserWhat is a really top quality non conditioning shampoo?
Bumble and Bumble
DOVE!
treseme
Aussie has a shampoo called ';MEGA'; and it works great. I have curly hair, and I hate for it to be weighed down too. This shampoo cleans it really well- without leaving it ';squeaky'; clean (which is not good) and it feels light and flowy after I use it. I have super thick hair and I can actually feel the wind on my scalp after this shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment