Saturday, December 19, 2009

Why doesn't my shampoo rinse out of my hair(the top of my hiar. i use a med, small amount) what can i do?

Ok, i'll rinse out my hair and it's still oily from the shampoo..it feels thick and heavy when it's dry and then it feels oily. I washed my hair upside down last night and i got some of the oil out from the shampoo, but still feels heavy. know any reasons why? what should i do instead?Why doesn't my shampoo rinse out of my hair(the top of my hiar. i use a med, small amount) what can i do?
First try changing shampoo, maybe that shampoo is used for heavy or curly hair. A very good shampoo for oily problems is Head and shoulders, even if you dont have dandruff.





Your shampoo is not the entire problem, you scalp is. Try not eating so much fat, eat healthy for a month and you will see a lot of change. Also, drink a lot of water, 8 glasses daily at least.





If this doesn't work, then try only to brush your hair when wet and with a comb, brushes make oil in your hair. Also, dont touch it again, if you keep putting your hands on it, you keep putting natural oil and dirt on your hairWhy doesn't my shampoo rinse out of my hair(the top of my hiar. i use a med, small amount) what can i do?
If you always use the same shampoo there is probably a build up in your hair. Try a clearifying shampoo to fix the situation and then buy a few different kinds of shampoo that you like and altranate.
In addition to JimBob's answer get a small amount of vinegar (about 2 teaspoons worth) and dilute it in about a cup of warm water. Rinse your hair, apply the vinegar water to the most troublesome area, the rinse your hair again. That should get the shampoo out for you. Good luck!
Shampoo will not make your hair feel oily, conditioner will. Try using neutrogene t-gel periodically.
USE AN OIL BASE REMOVING SHAMPOO
Your water may be too soft. You may want to try treating your water.
Change your shampoo, go to a shop, beauty salon, ask them. Talk to your Stylist.
try longer to rinse it out...i dunno...maybe change the shampoo you use!!! That would be a better idea...
you need to get a new shampoo...i recommend tresseme...
Try water. It works well when rinsing.
sprinkle a tiny tiny bit of baby powder on your scalp to help remove excess oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment