Saturday, December 19, 2009

My hair is extremely oily/greasy at the top. I tried like every shampoo. Is there an Aussie shampoo that helps

Is there any other method to cut down the greasy at the top? Any really good shampoos? Please help me I am very upset that i have to like like this. I never touch my hair often either. I blow dry it and not use conditioner. How much shampoo do I use when shampooing? Please respond! Thanx.My hair is extremely oily/greasy at the top. I tried like every shampoo. Is there an Aussie shampoo that helps
talcum powder or baby powder usually help. Just brush it through. And for shampoo, get clarifying shampooo.My hair is extremely oily/greasy at the top. I tried like every shampoo. Is there an Aussie shampoo that helps
read some tips on oily hair ---





check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:


oily/greasy hair


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/


Hot oil massages/protien treatment/Henna on hair


/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Buy your favourite brands beauty products from ----


http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/





Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


Makeup/hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
Try Basil Mint shampoo by ';Mop';. It is for absorbing excess oil. Make sure your applying and working it mostly concentrated on the scalp area. Shampoo twice.
Avoid Aussie shampoos - they tend to be too moisturizing and heavy. You don't need moisture, you need a really good clarifying shampoo. Rusk makes a really good one. Leave it on your hair for a few minutes before rinsing it out so it can dissolve the excess oil. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment