Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can i have a review on this shampoo and conditioner?

The product is: John Frieda Weather Works by Frizz-Ease Weather-Proofing Daily Shampoo and Conditioner. If you have used this, please write your likes or dislikes and a rating from 1 to 10 (ten being super excellent!!).





I'm looking for an anti-frizz hair product, so if youve tried a different one thats worked really well, please give the full name of it. This includes shampoos, conditioners, creams, serum, any anti-frizz hair-care product.Can i have a review on this shampoo and conditioner?
Sorry, I haven't tried that shampoo, but I have an anti-frizz smoothing serum that might to the trick!





I have this frizz serum called SamySilk and I got it on sale for $3.99 (usually like $8.99)! =D





Anyways, it works really well, and you probably think it's too expensive and a waste of money, but you are WRONG. It's one of those products that are part of the 'A little goes a long way' group. I have hair to about.. the middle of my back, a little shorter, and I only use about twice as much as this 'O'. If I use more, my hair will get greasy. I have had it for about a month now and it looks like I haven't even used it yet! Anyway, back to the quality of the product.





It works REALLY well, and that's all I have to say (:Can i have a review on this shampoo and conditioner?
Drugstore shampoos and conditioners are cheap for a reason. They are full of harsh chemicals that strip color and natural oils from your hair and cause damage. They are also full of wax the coats the outside of the hair shaft. Out of these Pantene is the absolute worst and Suave is next, but they are all bad, including John Frieda. If you must use a drugstore brand use Aussie. They use natural ingredients instead of all the chemicals and wax. If you really want to do good by your hair, get some Matrix shampoo and conditioner, they really work better than any brand that I have used. Shampoo cleans hair and conditioner tries to repair it, neither do anything for frizz. Serum is the best thing for that, and the absolute best one avaliable is by American Culture (smoothing cream), you only need a little bit. It costs more than drugstore junk but lasts longer because you do not have to use as much, and it really works!
I've used John Frieda Frizz-Ease serum for a few years now as it works great on my hair.


I havn't used the Frizz-Ease shampoo or conditioner but I've used the Radient Red ones (also John Frieda) but I didn't think they were that great, made my hair feel dry and had to use alot each time so worked out expensive.
i've tried it, it's okay. not the best. but okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment