Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the name of the children's shampoo with a eye on it and its cap is curved at the top?

I totally forgot and I remember using this when I was younger. Please help. Also, I believe it's scented? I remember using the watermelon one. :] Please respond with the name of the shampoo. Thanks so much for your time.What is the name of the children's shampoo with a eye on it and its cap is curved at the top?
loreal kids shampooWhat is the name of the children's shampoo with a eye on it and its cap is curved at the top?
loreal kids





http://www.drugstore.com/qxp14468_332828鈥?/a>
L'oreal kids, they come in great fruit scents.
LOREAL KIDS%26lt;3


loved it


best shampoo in the world.


im going to go buy some.


oh yea the watermelon ones beast!
Loreal Kids Shampoo.
Loreal
  • cash loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment