Saturday, December 19, 2009

What was the name of the top brand shampoo in the 90s?

Can some one plzzzzzz help me!


Back in the 90s I used to use only 1 brand of shampoo and con. It was the top one going in the 90s it beat pantene. It use to be in a green bottle and Im pretty sure it started with the letter C. It was discontinued about 8-10yr ago.





Its driving me crazy because I just can not for the life of me remember the name of it, altho it was all I would use back then lol.





So if someone could give me the name of it, Ill be turely greatful lol.


Remember its nothing that is still out now and it was only out in the 90s for about 10yrs.What was the name of the top brand shampoo in the 90s?
Hahaha:pWhat was the name of the top brand shampoo in the 90s?
the only one i can think of is prell

No comments:

Post a Comment