Saturday, December 19, 2009

Reviews on Herbal Essences Body Envy Shampoo?

I have ridiculously flat and fine / thin hair %26amp; i get it from my mom -- it's genetic. So I was wondering - does the Herbal Essences Body Envy Shampoo in the orange bottle work (to those who have tried it) ? I don't want to spend extra money on this product when it'll turn out just like any other.Reviews on Herbal Essences Body Envy Shampoo?
I used it at my friend house and it did make my hair look noticeably different. Yeah it works quite well actually, it may be different with different types of hair, but I think it will work with yours.Reviews on Herbal Essences Body Envy Shampoo?
eh,its ok. I tried it and didn't buy it again. I like using pro shampoos to give body to my hair. idk It just didn't work for me.
It costs less than $4 so try it. Everyone's hair is not the same. I think you should just give it a try

No comments:

Post a Comment