Saturday, December 19, 2009

What are the top ten shampoo brands?

I'm looking for a good shampoo but one that is also inexpensive and gets the job done. I am looking for a brand of shampoo that has a great smell and works wonders on my hair.What are the top ten shampoo brands?
1. Tresemme


2. Suave


3. Aussie


4. Catwalk


5. Pantine


6. Redken


7. L'oreal


8. Dove


9. Vo5


10. Pert





:)What are the top ten shampoo brands?
I like (in order favorite - least favorite):


1. Joico


2. Pantene


3. Redken


4. Infusium


5. Garnier


6. Catwalk TiGi


7. Biolage





I think those are the only ones I've tried


and liked. Joico and Redken are more expensive


($15-$20) and Pantene and Infusium are the cheapest.





The best smelling is Redken and Pantene


works really well, maybe ';tied'; with Joico.
I used to use herbal essence and it smells great, is inexpensive and makes your hair really soft. I stopped cause i started dyeing my hair and you should definitely use salon shampoos if you've dyed or damaged your hair in any way. good salon shampoos are paul mitchell, redken and kerastase
I use Sunsilk. Their price is pretty average, at 3$ for a bottle of shampoo, and the same with the conditioner. I also buy this*, works wonders, smells great! It has gotten great reviews too from magazines and TV shows.





*Link: http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/154040鈥?/a>





Their Products: http://www.sunsilk.us/products.php
These are my favs


paul mitchell (mint is the best)


redken


herbal essences


could'nt think of ten sorry


hope this helped.(:
what kind of hair do you have? Curly, straight, dyed??? This has a lot to do with what kind of shampoo you use
Herbal Essence Body Envy conditioning shampoo. It's in an orange bottle. It smells really good and is great for my hair.
aussie

No comments:

Post a Comment