Saturday, December 19, 2009

Review on L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Shampoo?

Buying a new shampoo @ the store, and I want to buy this one, but I want to make sure it has good reviews on it first :) thanx sooooooo much!Review on L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Shampoo?
I love it. Not great if your hair is processed, but with the conditioner I really love it!





also it got rave review is Allure.Review on L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Shampoo?
I liked it at first too..but it made my hair felt dry in the long run!!!! Report Abuse

Hi there,





I've tried it and all that it did was dry my hair out. If you've got money to burn, go to the hair salon and use their products instead.
definitely try it out. I love it! I have incredibly dry hair and it worked great on me. For reference, I'm asian and have curly hair.
Its very good...A friend of mine tried it out and said she felt she did her hair with fireworks...Amazing for Halloween!
Ugghh No. I hate it. It completely dryed out my hair! Don't buy it!!
i HAVE iT AND LOVE iT

No comments:

Post a Comment