Saturday, December 19, 2009

HEAD AND SHOULDERS DAMAGE RESCUE SHAMPOO - PRODUCT REVIEW?

Anyone that uses head and shoulders new shampoo 'damage rescue'? Is it any good because i have just bought it and was wondering the results and does it make any difference to dry damaged hair?





Thanks





10 points best answer.HEAD AND SHOULDERS DAMAGE RESCUE SHAMPOO - PRODUCT REVIEW?
I have previously dyed my hair a lot , use various products and lots of heat while styling . This shampoo and conditioner is AMASING !


It leaves my hair really smooth and glossy and tames my frizz .


( I have dark brown hair a little shorter than the girl in the adverts)


Only thing is Head%26amp;Shoulders is known to wash out your colour if you dye it but it really does give good results quick .HEAD AND SHOULDERS DAMAGE RESCUE SHAMPOO - PRODUCT REVIEW?
go to www.makeupalley.com and register there, they have reviews on everything that deals with makeup and beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment