Saturday, December 19, 2009

--Why do shampoo bottles open at top, conditioner at bottom?

It seems like all the shampoo and conditioner bottles go with this trend, and I'm curious as to why.--Why do shampoo bottles open at top, conditioner at bottom?
I think it's because we use more conditioner than shampoo and it's harder to get out of the bottle so its at the bottom to let it all settle at the bottom--Why do shampoo bottles open at top, conditioner at bottom?
i agreee. ha, idk the answerrrr, but good observationn!!!
My opinion on this has always been that they do it that way so when you're feeling for the bottles and you have soap in your eyes and can't open them, you can still tell which one to use! :D I don't know, but that's my theory.
Ha! Good question. Even though I don't know the answer to your question, I gave you a star!
weird, question because mine all open at the top, never had one yet that openned on the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment