Saturday, December 19, 2009

Best shampoo, top mascara, best anti-aging, acne treatment, face moisturizer, hair products, makeup, perfume?

What are the best beauty products of any category? What are rated the best in beauty? What are your top3?





This is my source for the best products:


http://www.beautyqa.com/top3.php





How well do your favorites match this.Best shampoo, top mascara, best anti-aging, acne treatment, face moisturizer, hair products, makeup, perfume?
these are mine.


herbal essences shampoo and conditioner.


covergirl's remarkable mascara, waterproof and not so thick and clumpy and it's easy to take off.


i doesn't use any anti-aging stuff.


proactiv works for me.


i love aveeno's positively radiant moisturizer. it has a soy complex that really evens out my skin tone.


john freida's is the best.


loreal's true match foundation.


davidoff coolwater for women is love.Best shampoo, top mascara, best anti-aging, acne treatment, face moisturizer, hair products, makeup, perfume?
Best shampoo and hair products: Organice Root Stimulator Olive Oil collection....it is the best! Makeup is a tie between Sephora and MAC-- both are high quality and great. Perfume- I'd have to say Armani Code and Dior's J'adore
Re Beauty Products. I just answered a question about greasy eyelids %26amp; referred to Vital Radiance Products by Revlon. Go to VitalRadiance.com. You can get a free consultation %26amp; some products. I just registered %26amp; had my coice of 3 types of freebies. You can find it at all large drug store chains.





I use shampoos that protect my ';color %26amp; highlighted'; hair. I find they're the best but it depends on your hair, how much you shampoo, etc. And Perfumes are the most intimate of all..I can't imagine not wearing what I love. on me. I suggest you go to a large Dept. Store %26amp; do some testing on perfumes.
Shampoo- Arbonne


Mascara - Arbonne


Anti-Agining - Arbonne


Acne - Arbonne


Face - Arbonne


Mositurizer- Arbonne


Hair Products - Arbonne


Makeup- Arbonne


Pefume - Yves Rocher (the ';Rose)





-Angela


http://www.gleamingskin.myarbonne.com
My favorites don't compare to that stuff at all. Most of the stuff I see on that list you can buy at Wal-Mart.





I use department store and salon products (like Christian Dior, Chanel, Urban Decay, Clinque, Bed Head, Biolage, Redken.)
go to www.sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment