Saturday, December 19, 2009

What are some of the top horse shampoos - please, only if you have triye dthem yourself!?

My parents used to board horses. I watched them use Mane and Tail on them and then found out I could use it too. I've been using nothing but it for years now. It's very gentle and feels really natural. Smells pretty good too.What are some of the top horse shampoos - please, only if you have triye dthem yourself!?
Mane and tail for sure. I use it for horses, and my own hair.. Best shampoo everWhat are some of the top horse shampoos - please, only if you have triye dthem yourself!?
Hi-Black Burgundy by Rio Vista brings out colour nicely on my pony.





Dawn or Sunlight will do as well, but I wouldn't use them regularly.





It depends on what you want? The dish detergents are good for cutting grease, grime and some stains. If you have a white animal, you might need something differently formulated.





If I want to bring out colour and shine I go for the pricey Rio Vista stuff, if I just have a really filthy pony I go for the dish soap, or Suave works too a la other poster.
cowboy magic is pretty cool along w/mane and tail- they both can be used on horses along with yourself!
i know people will tell yu mail n tail... cowboy magic... blah blah blah but honestly dont bother WASTING the money


i have a grey andalucian


and a chestnut tb


on the tb i use baby shampoo, l.a. looks baby conditioner. the baby shampoo repels water and dirt and the conditioner make it soft


and on my grey i use the baby shampoo, the conditioner, and i use colorsafe bleach. and NO it doesnt burn him





shampoo first


bleach second


condition 3rd





trust me this works likea charm
tail and mane you can find them in wal-mart or beauty parlor i've used them myself and on the horses for years its makes there coat shine and soft.
Seriously, use normal shampoo that you would use on yourself. Suave is amazing on horses and will make them so shiny, and smell really nice. The horse shampoos are just over priced and some are really crappy and smell horrible. Don't waste your money on the expensive things.
Can't beat Suave and VO5...great scents and cheap!
Mane N' Tail and good ol' Suave are what I use. :)
Mane and Tail is pretty much the standard shampoo. For tough stains, though, Cowboy Magic works on anything.
Mane and Tail. Boo Hoo. I can't get it anymore, I live in the UK and nobody stocks it. The answers to this question really got me gnashing my teeth. I remember it was great, and I used it myself too. If anybody can send me some please get in touch!
Mane N' Tail. It is GREAT %26amp; fairly inexpensive. You can get it at your local tack shop %26amp; some Wal-Marts carry it now. The price ranges from $6-$10. Mane N' Tail will condition the coat %26amp; put back its original shine. It smells good too! I love it!I have tried the expensive shampoos %26amp; some of them don't work that good. Mane N' TYail has alot of different products such as shampoo, conditioner, inti hoof fungal, hoof conditioner, flyspray, etc...





Oh %26amp; you can also get Mane N' Tail Spray %26amp; Wash


heres a website so you can see it! It works really good %26amp; its easy!





http://www.manentail.com/products/animal鈥?/a>


Good Luck!
Wonderblue-works wonderful on white fur





Mane and Tail works too on all others.





However- I go to walmart, buy the nicest smelling Suave that appeals to me, and wash all my non white mules in it. It works just as well honestly.





On my white furred animals like my donkey, he does get the Wonderblue.
oh i have a whole list right here
Mane and Tail is good especially for detangling, u can also get a spray for shows called cowboy magic FANTASTIC STUFF
shampoo for just cleaning i like mane and tail, its good stuff, easy to get and not that pricey, i also like johnson and johnson baby shampoo on my sensitive skinned horses. for showing i like hi ho silver for white horses, actually rio vistas whole line of color enhancing shampoos are nice. theres few other brands that work but i cant remember what they are called.

No comments:

Post a Comment