Saturday, December 19, 2009

Reviews on aussie moist shampoo and conditioner?

i love it it rox!!


i use and at strighten my hair and people still say me hair smells good..


it is such a good productReviews on aussie moist shampoo and conditioner?
I find the shampoo is really decent for its price. I prefer salon ones but Aussie is ok.





As for the conditioner...it makes my hair a bit flat and it builds up if you don't switch back and forth with other conditioners. It's not bad either though.





The reason I will buy no Aussie products is because they test on animals. There are companies just as cheap and twice as good who do not do these tests.Reviews on aussie moist shampoo and conditioner?
sux...i still think pantene is the best u can buy at a store, aussie never worked for me. smells good though!
  • cash loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment