Saturday, December 19, 2009

Shampoo Review- Answer!?

Garnier Fructis:


Does the sleek and shine shampoo work? sooo pleaz tell me if it works, and if their is any directions u have to follow to make it sleek!!Shampoo Review- Answer!?
No, not by garnier, but try paneten restoratives frizz control.Shampoo Review- Answer!?
It cleans and conditions your hair, but I used it for a while and never saw much of a difference. The only shampoos that really are any different from the rest are pantene, which makes my hair so smooth, and aussie, which makes my hair smell good for an outrageously long period of time. I alternate between pantene and aussie every few days, and when I use aussie people tell me my hair smells good literally all day long :]





If I were you I'd use pantene shampoo and conditioner and then get a ';deep conditioner'; or ';hair mask'; to use every few days to prevent any damage to your hair and keep it smooth and not frizzy. Then just straighten or blow-dry it with heat protection lotion/spray.


:]





I hope this helped!!
omg, I use that shampoo!


And, sure...it works.


The smell is awesome:D I love it!!


Just follow the directions on the bottle. And follow with their leave-in conditioner to make your hair extra soft.
that's what I use and for me it works great for me I have blonde fine hair and it does make it very shinny and smooth
dont use that kind it damages your hair my sister used for a very long time and said it sucked after a while

No comments:

Post a Comment