Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shampoo reviews...help!?

There are 3 brands of shampoo that I am looking into getting....I would like to narrow it down to just one. I've used every drugstore shampoo out there, and nothing seems to work that good for me. So...





Bumble %26amp; Bumble


Aveda


Redken





what are the advantages and disadvantages of these brands? Do they smell good? Price wise?








My hair is long, and it's color treated, although I am no longer dying my hair and don't plan on it any time soon. Right now, it's not at it's healthiest, so I would probably need something for dry/damaged hair. Thanks guys!Shampoo reviews...help!?
Redken is my favorite. It has many different lines, there are different shampoos, cond and stylers for any type of hair. The All Soft line would be good for you as well as a treatment that they make called Extreme. It smells pretty good. Bumble and Bumble smells great but I dont know much about their products, I have mouse and hairspray from them that works well.


The salon products will be more expensive, but I think they are worth it.


Good luckShampoo reviews...help!?
OK I havent used any of those but my cousin uses Hello Hydration by Herbal Essences and her hair is BEAUTIFUL!!!


Or Color me Happy by Herbal Essences will work which is for colored treated hair ---Hope this works for you!! PS depending on where you get it it should be 2 - 4 bucks
Redken is always a good one...i use it and i love it....also another kind is Dove too...

No comments:

Post a Comment